Friday, September 4, 2009

Welcome to The Fabulous Fall Fair! :D

Welcome to the Fair! Here are the prizes for everyone. Here are the prizes for Members like me! haha So what do you guys think of the games and prizes so far?? I've always loved the Puffle Paddle and Feed- A - Puffle! :D How bout you??? PLEASE COMMENT AND PLEASE FOLLOW - PLEASE! By the way, the whole Ninja Puffle thing is kinda stupid. If you go to any room on Cp which has fire, and you put on just the ninja mask and belt, and wait, the fire will shoot up in flames! Woot lol Maybe a new mission is coming???? Thanks to Happywagon and Matthew722 for giving me this info ~~

3 comments:

  1. Hey theres a party september 6 at ice shelf in the crows nest! Happywagons gonna be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for lettin me know! Sorry but I couldn't make it :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude idk if u kno but im Tooblers u kno from the mimo party if u would like info on my bg go to here http://xat.com/chat/room/32691587/ this is Cena12121's chat link i am cenas bff

    ReplyDelete