Saturday, August 22, 2009

Mimo777 Aqua Party!!

Ok, here we are at the Soccer Pitch for the big Aqua Party and there's Mimo's profile Also, Jmann93 was there. (if you dont know, he's a sort of famous penguin) Also, Tooblers was there! Do you guys know him? I posted the pic because he has that awesome background, I haven't seen that before. After the Soccer Pitch, he began running around to places so we had to find him. Here we are at the Night Club. I thought it was kind of lame, we couldn't even find him half the time. What'd you guys think of the party?

3 comments:

  1. I liked it! I am in one of his pics on his sites. I kinda came late but I did see him at the beach so yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay! I see myself three times in the pics! I only saw half of the party though. After he left the soccer pitch I thought he had left club penguin. Oh well, at least I got a postcard from Matthew722! :D

    ReplyDelete